Search This Blog

Thursday 17 November 2011

Welcome to My Life - Day 7 - Another Boring Day (17/11/2011)

Well I guess the main thing I did today was going to my Illustration lecture, We had to produce a caricature of a well known figure from history or modern times. 

I chose George Bush Jr. which seemed kind of like an obvious choice.

I'm rather happy with the pic although I did notice after pinning it up along with everyone else's and comparing them that I' dont seem to be very confident with my mark making, my lines where much lighter and there was a lot less shading so i think thats something I need to work on.

After that I came home and spent the rest of the day either sleeping or surfing the net.

Just another day for me :P.

Well thats all for now, thanks for reading :).

No comments:

Post a Comment