Search This Blog

Sunday 20 November 2011

Welcome to My Life - Day 8 - Film Planning and Shopping (18/11/2011)

Ok so today I went to my morning lecture for Communication skills in digital media and we were assigned the tas of creating a 4 to 5 minute film on the subject of our choosing. We decided to do a film about a man having a strange dream.

We booked the equipment for next week when we would be doing the filming, we are not allowed to edit the film so we have to film each shot once in the order it will apear in the film.

After that I set about going shopping for some more art suplies, I've been meaning to do it for a while and because of the tasks I've been set for my drawing module it seemed like I couldn't put it off any longer, I went into town twice the first time to buy 2 new A2 sketch books one to continue my work and one to start building my journal as well as some more indian ink for my personal work. The second time was because I had forgotten to pick up some lighter inks and something to do printing with.

On the way home I stopped off my one of the local co-ops to do my food shopping. I got the usual as well as some chicken wings which I was in the mood to try and cook as well as seeing how that tasted. I managed to cook some alright but after trying them I found that they weren't all that bad but I dont think I'll be having any more, so I ended up throwing them away, all well they didn't cost that much :/.

After that I stopped off at one of the near by local Doctors surgeries to pick up a registration form, I've been meaning to register with a doctor for some time now and since I was near by I thought I might as well do it now.

I realised on the way home that I had completely forgotten about my weekly meeting with a woman who helps me to organise my work. So I sent her an e-mail apologising. I also sent an e-mail informing one of my tutors about me compiling my journal.

After that I went to the local shop to pick up some bits and peaces that I needed.

In the end of the day I just sat at home have relaxed after a fairly full week of lecture. :)

Well thats all for now, thanks for reading :).

No comments:

Post a Comment