Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Welcome to My Life - Day 5 - Quizes and Captain America (15/11/2011)

Ok so to day I slept it way to late waking up at 2:30pm was not the best move but honestly its not that I was lazy its that a genuinely slept to that time I was flat out fast asleep it was so good but I feel guilty for not getting up earlier and waisting half the day :S.

Aside from that I've been working on a small 500 word essay for my animation module, nothing much I wrote it for last lesson on wednesday but having been given an extension I decided to re-word and re-work it as it will help when I come to write my final learning report for said module.

In the after noon I went to a movie social night that the Anime and Manga Society which I am a member decided the have today. We got to vote on what to watch and the winning movie was the non anime film of Captain America, I'd been meaning to see it for a long while now so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity and I must say I very much enjoyed it :).

I will probably do a more in-depth review when I have some spare time.

After that we attended the local university bar for the weekly quiz night they hold. We where split into groupes of 5 and decided to go against each other as well as all the other groupes> It was really fun and my groupe had a great laugh thinking up weird and random answers to questions we had no clue about. In the end I think we came 3rd from last with the total of 32 out of 60 which is better then we thought we would do :).

After that I came back home and continued my work, I'll pick up on it tomorrow morning since luckily my lecture for it is in the afternoon :).

Well thats about it, I had a lot of fun today :).

No comments:

Post a Comment