Search This Blog

Monday 14 November 2011

Welcome to My Life - Day 4 - Ink Printing and Anime (14/11/2011)

So today was fairly boring I didn't get up to much outside of my lectures.

Today we did some ink printing using various objects in my monday lecture, I wasn't to happy with how they came out though I should really have prepared my things more, I hardly had anything to print with so my work didn't come out to great :/.

After that I went to the monday nostalgia night that the worcester Anime and Manga Society so that was nice to sit back and relax to :), we watched the usual episodes of Trigun, Digimon (season 1) and Megas XLR with offers to watch Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann which reminds me that I really need to get around to watching that series :P.

Aside from that I've been doing the usual net surfing and snack eating of any Uni student :P looking forward to a lie in tomorrow on my day off/study day.

Yep just the usual day for me :3.


No comments:

Post a Comment