Search This Blog

Sunday 13 November 2011

Welcome to My Life - Day 1 - MCM Expo! (29/10/2011)

So a couple of weeks ago I went to the MCM Expo in London with some of my friends.

It was my first major convention but my second over all and it was absolutely epic :).

We got up at about 4:30am and caught a train down from Worcester to Piccadilly at about 6:00am we then got a couple of tube trains to the convention centre :3

It was super epic and there was lots of awesome stuff I got some new comics and a mask but I'd say the best part was when out of nowhere Eve Myles who plays Gwen Cooper on Torchwood just walks up to me and my friends and started complaining about the wine xD that was pretty epic and really unexpected :). 

Here is a gallery of pics that I took, enjoy :).












































































Me and my friends waiting for the train home.





Well thats all for now, thanks for reading :).

No comments:

Post a Comment